- Posted by Admin
- 0 Comments
World of Divine Vastu RESOLUTIONs and TIPs to Welcome NEW YEAR 2022
New Year is the time or day at which a new calendar year begins and the calendar’s year count increments by one. Many cultures celebrate the event in some manner. In the Gregorian calendar, the most widely used calendar system today, New Year occurs on January 1 (New Year’s Day). In the Gregorian calendar, New Year’s Eve, the last day of the year, is on 31 December. In many countries, New Year’s Eve is celebrated at evening parties, where many people dance, eat, drink, and watch or light fireworks. The celebrations generally go on past midnight into New Year’s Day, 1 January. The Line Islands (part of Kiribati) and Tonga are examples of the first places to welcome the New Year, while Baker Island (an uninhabited atoll part of the United States Minor Outlying Islands) and American Samoa are among the last.
Whenever the New year comes, enthusiasm arises in our minds, because we all want to avail opportunities which can bring happiness and peace to our life. Do we know How do we get it? Making an intentional choice to no longer let past issues and people who hurt us control the mind is what can break the cycle of unhealthy rumination on these thoughts, ideas, and feelings. If we let the past things sit in our minds, then we are not going to get any wealth and health benefits from it, because it depends on the person’s perspective and how they react to things.
When looking back on the year, it may not be the easy to find what you are grateful for, but we have a feeling there were some people that really held you up this year, even if you couldn’t see them in person. Take this new year to really appreciate the ones you love, whether it be through notes or even a call just to let them know how much you care.
Numerologically speaking, the sum of the marks for the year 2022 will be 6 (2+0+2+2=6). Number 6 is the number of planet Venus, and it is an auspicious number. World of Divine Vastu will help you and your family to live a prosperous life with healthy future in this New year 2022. Here are some tips for everyone to follow and resolve.
- Welcome Good luck
- Start off the new year: On the right foot that is first foot” is an old tradition – the first person who enters your home will either bring good or bad luck. Friends and relatives are good choices to enter first, always on their right foot and never empty-handed.
- Always replace the old calendars with the new one. The new calendar should be kept in the North and East direction of the house. This helps accomplishing new goals in your life and besides saving money and time. Never hang new calendar on South-East wall of the house.
- Put a rimmed tray with a candle in the center of your house and ask family members and friends to deposit change/coins into the tray. Fill it with water afterwards which brings good luck.
- Enhancing Prosperity
- Eat twelve green or red grapes one by one coinciding with each strike of the midnight clock reaching 12am, marking the beginning of the new year. It is believed to get financial growth in all 12 months of the New Year bringing good vibes and luck each month.
- What can be a better start than bringing a plant enhancing prosperity in your house? Therefore, it is advised that on the first day of the new year bring the Jasmine plant to your house and keep it in Eastern corner of your front or back yard. Alternately you can also bring a picture of the Jasmine flowers and place it on East wall of your living room. It should only be carried out on the first day of new year and not otherwise.
- In the South-East corner (Corner of Wealth) place a tray with Four cups (full of tea) and a kettle of warm sweet tea on a table to invite into your home ‘Four Energy Kings’ from the Four Corners of your house, which will bring good luck throughout 2022.
- Who doesn’t want more Money? Follow the simple steps.
- Throw a glass of water out into the street which symbolizes renewal and the expulsion of all the tears and heartbreak experienced in the past year.
- Keep rock sea salt in all corners of your house to absorb negativity. Remove this salt on January 1st and flush it off.
- Open all windows of your house around 11:30 PM on December 31 to let the negative energy go out. You can close windows around 12.15 am on January 1st. Besides, around this time of midnight open all the doors and windows for 10 minutes and let the old year 2021 pass by and welcome step in the new year 2022.
- One ritual that is considered effective to favor prosperity is by throwing some coins out of the door and sweeping them back into the house. Use 12 coins (one for each month) for the trick to work.
- If your main entrance door is facing North or East direction than at 12AM midnight take a bunch of Brown Round Lentils and standing at the entrance door facing outside throwback those Brown Lentils inside your house symbolizing money/pennies coming inside your house.
- Should you Wish to Travel in the New Year?
During New Year’s January 1 at 12 am midnight, toss a few clothes in a suitcase and do some rounds around the house or in the neighborhood. Another option is to gather the suitcases in the center of a room and walk around them several times. This is a proven ritual that will bring lots of benefits by traveling for the following year. Dragging an empty suitcase around the block is supposed to represent an exciting trip you will take in the New Year. It is believed the longer you walk, the longer your trip will be.
- To get your LOVE
- Tying a red ribbon around a picture of your crush and sleeping with it under your pillow on New Year’s Eve, is supposed to make them fall in love with you.
- It is also believed that if someone wishes to get married in the upcoming year, they should do 12 sit-ups (sit and stand) as the 12 loud bells are sounding at the midnight of the beginning of the new year.
- Growth in Career
Standing on a Highchair as the clock strikes 12am is believed to attract a promotion at work in the New year.
- What To Eat or What not to eat On New Year’s Day
- Poultry & Winged Fowl. You should avoid eating anything with wings on New Year’s Day because it is believed your good luck will ‘fly away’ with your meal.
- Avoid eating Leftover’s food on New year day. It is advisable to cook fresh food and offer to God first before you eat, specially offer something Sweet to God get sweet blessings in your life.
- These three dishes are supposed to be eaten together, as Black-Eyed Peas bring Pennies, greens bring Dollars, and cornbread brings Gold. Eating Black-Eyed Peas and Collard Greens on New Year’s Day will supposedly bring good luck and prosperity, respectively, in the months ahead.
- At the New Year’s midnight, a common practice is the ‘Flags of Wishes’ ritual: Write down 9 wishes on rectangular pieces of paper and hang them at a tree or a taller plant, outside (in the garden or on the deck); being carried by the winds, it will reach the sky faster and they will get fulfilled during that respective year.
- It is considered bad luck to greet someone who is in the bedroom; therefore everyone, even the sick people, should get dressed and sit in the living room to welcome guests. During this day, knives or scissors are not used because there is a risk of accidentally “cutting” the luck.
- These are the ‘lucky’ fruits you must have on the table on New Year’s Eve: Pineapples, round fruits for endless prosperity, Oranges for gold, Grapes hanging on windows and door. Jambs, Mango for strong family ties, and Lemon to remove the negative vibes.
- Your color preferences will reflect the love and peace you desire. It’s our own energy that translates in the color we choose. Traditionally, the lucky color to wear on this day (for attracting peace and love) it’s red. Wearing yellow color underwear on new year eve till New year day attracts money. Orange and pink, light blue are Warm colors which helps evoke feelings of happiness, optimism, and energy.
- The first day of the year is very important. Wake up early, open the windows of the North and East side, allow positive vibes to enter the house and control your anger and maintain peace.
- Purifying the House Energy: Burning sandalwood incense, filling some bowls with safflower water, and ringing a bell on New Year are customary. During this time, it is recommended to say prayers or chant ‘mantras’, which will positively change the energy of your home.
- Take Yellow, Red and Green, 3 colors of thread and make band to tie on hands at the New year Eve to welcome the New year. Women should tie it on left hand and Men to tie on right hand.
Always remember that the environment has a tremendous influence on your well-being and ability to pursue goals. You will increase your chance for success significantly by paying attention to your surroundings and sensorial systems. Dream for a good life, a joyous and happy tomorrow, let not the dream die! Strive and work hard for the realization of your dreams. When you are in tune with the Universe, you are in tune with Yourself.
Wish you all good health, wealth, happiness, love, and peace for the New Year 2022.