- Posted by Admin
- 0 Comments
This question has become a common query in the era of multi-storied apartment system where every apartment on a floor has a different direction. In such a fast moving world, where everybody in the family is out for work, the essence of our house once its energy start disturbing our well laid out lives.
A house, apartment or room is not a ‘non-living’ thing. It is a living creature either full or deprived of energy. We always give importance to our energy but rarely notice the energy of the area we are living in. We even forget to establish a relation between the two.
Sometimes, we realize that a particular house is unlucky for us. There are a series of problems (health, finance, relationships etc) with no solution. Once we realize that it is the house that is the cause of problems, we consult a Vastu expert for solutions. Among these cases, there are some severe cases where either reconstruction or changing a house is the only solution suggested. Let us focus on these cases.
Once you realize that your house is the cause of your problems and there is no solution except reconstruction or changing the house, ‘DO NOT PANIC’. This is just another ‘creature’, with imbalance in energy, living with you. You need to take few steps to bring that in balance and eventually balance your life too:
- Identify spaces that you feel are the cause of your problems. There might be some dark, untidy, heavy spaces in which you do not like to spend time. Clear the clutter. Beautiful and cleanliness are attributes of positive energy. Make your house as beautiful and tidy as you yourself are.
- Identify if there is deficiency of a particular color and if a color is too much used. Look out for all rainbow colors: Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange and Red. Every direction has a corresponding color. Match different directions of your house with its corresponding colors. Violet in West, Indigo in South-East, blue in South-East and West, green in North, yellow in South and North-East, orange in East, South and South-West, red in South and East. Applying colors in appropriate directions will enhance the Vastu energy and bring balance.
- Give some positive energy to your house. Sun and air are natural form of energies. Let your house be naturally lit and ventilated by opening doors and windows and using light and bright curtains in dark room. Love your house by keeping it clean, spending quality time within.
- Performing ‘Yagya’ is another way to keep your house pure and free from any unwanted energies. Perform ‘Yagya’ in weekends or holidays with your family participation. Lighting lamps or candles is another way for the same.
- Balance your and family members energies by balancing your ‘chakras’. There are seven major chakras in our body. Any imbalance in any of the ‘chakras’ is the cause of all physical and emotional problems. ‘Chakras’ can be balanced by specific meditation, ‘pranayam’, diet, reiki, color therapy, ‘mantras’ and aromatherapy.
To get best results, follow these for at least twenty-one days and you will find significant improvement in your current situation. Maintaining a good relation with your house and increasing its energy can reduce the effect of any Vastu ‘dosha’.