- Posted by Admin
- 0 Comments
The Ancient Indian Vedic Texts mention that living in Vastu Homes lead to the following Positive Effects:
• Good Health, Wealth and Happiness for Everyone.
• Increased Good Fortune, Good Reputation.
• Prosperity and Abundance.
• Stable Peace of Mind and Well Being
• Increased Creativity and Success.Harmonious Relations and Great Comfort.
• Coherent Thinking and Decision Making.
• No Problems in Private and pprofessional Life.
• Support of Nature in All areas of Life and Daily Living.
• Fulfillment of All Desires.
• Victory over Adversaries.
• Longevity and Fulfillment
In addition to the above benefits, people who live and work according to Vastu find that they:
• Think more Clearly and Creatively.
• Make Better Decisions.
• Feel Happier and Healthier.
• Feel more Alert and Refreshed throughout the Day.
• Enjoy More Restful and Refreshing Sleep.
• Enjoy More Energy and Less Fatigue.
• Experience less Stress and Greater Peace of Mind.
• Feel Protected by Their Home.
According to the knowledge of Vastu, Houses and Offices not built in accordance with its Natural Laws may create problems like:
• Anxiety, Depression.
• Illness, Chronic Disease.
• Blocks to Creativity.
• Bad Luck, Financial Loss.
• Obstacles to Progress and Success.
• Disharmony in Relationships, Breakdown of Family.
• Anti-social Behavior and even Criminal Tendency.
The possible Negative Effects of Inauspiciously Built Houses May Include:
• Accidents and Sudden Serious Health Loss including Fatality.
• Sudden Losses in the Family, Great misfortunes.
• Anxiety and Constant Fears.
• Calamities and Mental Afflictions.
• Enmity and Quarrel, Criminal Tendencies.
• Frailty of women.
• Weakness, Ill-health, Chronic Diseases.
• Lack of Creativity, Dullness, Constant Fatigue.
• Paucity of Money, Financial Losses; No Success despite best efforts are made.
• Mental Restlessness, No Peace of Mind.