- Posted by Admin
- 1 Comments
Divine Vastu Tips For Commercial Vastu:
1.If a shop or commercial office has the width in the front less than that in the rear, it is known as ‘Gaumukhi’ (Cow Face). Such shape is not auspicious for business purposes.
2. If the width of a shop or commercial office is more in the front and less in the rear, the shape is called ‘Singhmukhi’ (Lion Face); it is auspicious and beneficial for commercial purposes.
3. Four sided rectangular or square shapes are good and auspicious.
4. Shops or commercial offices having triangular shape, irregular shape, extended at the corners (other than the North-East corner) are inauspicious. Such situations cause loss of money and mental peace as well.
5. There should not be a threshold (door-sill) at the entrance of the shop or business concern. Slope towards the entrance) is also inauspicious. It makes the profits uncertain.
6. Floor of the shop or business concern should be kept clean and attractive.
7. It is auspicious to install the idols of Lord ‘Ganesha’ and Goddess ‘Lakshmi’ on the right hand side or in North-East corner.
8. Auspicious symbols such as a ‘Swastika’ should be marked and ‘Shubh-Labh’; ‘Riddhi-Siddhi’ words written on the wall in the shop. Cash counter should be placed facing North. Cash box should never be left blank or empty. Different religious symbols can be used by other religion followers.
9.Favorite ‘GOD’ should be remembered and prayers be offered in the morning and evening, with lighting a lamp and incense-stick (‘Agarbatti’).
10. Presence of a tree or pole etc. in front of the shop causes ‘Vedha’, which is inauspicious. It creates problems and disturbances in the business, such ‘Vedha’ should be avoided.
11. In the North-East portion of the shop less and only lighter items should be placed. Heavier items should be kept in South-West portion. It is auspicious to keep the North-East corner empty or reserved for the worship of God.
12. Owner/ Boss should sit in South-West facing East or North.
13. Computer room should be in South-East.
14. Pantry should be in South, East or North-West.
15. Marketing departments should be in North-West.
16. Cashier should be in North.
17. Purchase department and other should be in South or West.
18. Reception should be in North-East.
19. Telephone, side tables should be in South-West corner.
18. There should not be any obstacle in front of any door opening.
19. Keep your files in your office as given below and it will help you in your business as each and every file in your office plays an important role in the business.
- Accounts file: in South-East corner shelf.
- Personal file too in South-West shelf of your cabin.
- Purchase file: in South-West shelf made on South wall.
- Sales file: in North-West shelf on wall.
- Estate file: in South-West shelf made on Southern wall.
- Shares file: in North-West shelf mad on North wall which you want to sell. And in South-West shelf made on South wall which you want to retain.
- Raw materials file too in South-West shelf.
- Finished goods file: in North-West corner shelf.
- IRA/ Income tax file: in North-West corner shelf.
- Sales tax and Excise files: in South-West corner shelf.
- Import and Export file: in North-West corner shelf.
- Stores file: Always in South-West corner shelf.
- Cash purchase file: in South-West corner shelf.
- Credit purchase file: in North-West corner shelf.
- Staff and workers file: in North or West corner shelf.
- Litigation file: in North-West corner shelf.
- Pending bill file (receivable): if it is in North-West shelf .It will help in early recoveries or payment which are due.
20.Money and valuables should be kept in an Almirah/Closet or ‘Safe’ facing North.
21. Water flowing from North to East is auspicious.
22. A water fountain in the North-East part of the office is very good.
23. An aquarium with 9 gold fish and one black fish, in the North-East corner/ portion of the office brings luck.