- Posted by Admin
- 0 Comments
- 1-1=0 (One Minus One=Zero)
(One ‘MINUSES’ or ‘drains out’ another’s energy/potentials bringing the relationship to ZERO/ Mutually Destructive). The couple enters the autonomy stage (this is the stage where you are painfully aware of your differences, canceling each other out, invalidating the other’s point of view while defending your own, turning against each other i.e. 1-1=0). When this happens, you both feel empty, drained, vacant, and lifeless. At this point it is common for one or both people to declare, ‘I’d be better off alone!’ And it makes sense that you would feel that way, because a 1 (or even a 1/2) is more substantial than a 0!
- 1%1=1 (One Divides Another=Also ‘Zero’ but mathematically it’s 1)
(One ‘DIVIDES’ another which can brings the relationship to big ‘0’ / ZERO; Mutually Destructive; Depletion of Positive Energy, as already explained above).
- 1X1=1 (Mathematically One Multiplied to One equals ONE but if couple is behaving for ‘cross’ purposes then the result is ‘ZERO’ again) (One ‘CROSSES’ another which can also bring the relationship to big ‘0’ / ZERO; Mutually Destructive).
The signs used ABOVE ‘-’ (Minus); ‘X’ (Multiply/Cross); ‘%’ (Division) may depict some or all of the following traits in marital relationship:
- Abusive Behavior and Dishonesty
- Extramarital Affairs
- Missing Sex Life
- Dominance,Threats and Humiliation
- Possessiveness/Over Expectations
- Contempt, Insult and Criticism to put you down
- Emotional Abuse/Denial and Blame
- Avoiding and Ignorance
- Jealous accusations/Comparisons
- Physical Abuse, Violence, Pulling hair, pushing or other negative behavior
- Selfishness and Resentment
- 1+1=2 (One PLUS One equals TWO which means A strengthening and Complimentary Relationship)
The sign ‘+’ (PLUS) used here may depict some or all of the following traits in marital relationship:
- Respect Your Partner; Agree to Disagree
- Trust and Confidence
- Be Supportive, Friendly and Honest
- Respect Each Others Privacy
- Compromise and Compliment and SHARE
- Speak up/Communicate
- Selfless and Cool
- Freshness and Healthy Physical Intimacy
- Have Fun and Joy Together
- Fight Right: Fight well and to De-escalate Conflicts
- Cherish your partner
- Be Real and aware of each others strength and weaknesses
THE DIVINE RELATIONSHIP:
WHEN ONE AND ONE EQUALS ELEVEN and on into ETERNITY:
‘EK AUR EK GYARAH HOTE HAI’ (‘एक और एक ग्यारह होते है’) in ‘Hindi’ language.
This relationship is MADE in HEAVEN with DIVINE BLESSINGS, that is, 1 & 1, the two individuals forgetting individual identity and removing all their personal differences enhancing each others positive energy and supplementing each other in every aspect of life making them inseparable with TWO BODIES AND ONE SOUL RESULTING IN A MAGIC FIGURE OF ‘11’ (ELEVEN) and on into ‘INFINITY’.
NOW THINK IT OVER AND DECIDE YOURSELF WHAT KIND OF A RELATIONSHIP YOU WANT IN YOUR MARRIED LIFE.
Divine Vastu, Inc.
(Divine Vastu Consultations and Research Center)